by admin on 11 september, 2013
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, a premier organization specializes in IT infrastructure School software, responsive school website design, school website development, SEO and free domain hosting. We provide cost-effective and reliable services in :
by admin on 10 september, 2013
“Designing is the art that one possess with aesthetic sense”. It is the art in which both human tactics are involved. One is Creativity skills and another is Technical skills. With Creativity skills,new ideas are generated and with technical skills those ideas are implemented. This is the perfect combination for Web Designing. Web Designing encompasses many different skills and disciplines in maintenance of designing.
Don’t you think that today is an era of Internet? Everybody is indulged in the race of creating new web designs all over the world. A new and attractive design made the designers to come up first in the race. Everyday they have to think some creative, new, unique, enchanting ideas to create web designs. But the problem is that “creativity is the limit”. To create new and unique designs,here are some useful tips that you can use while designing.
Tips For Effective Designing
1. Scope of the website- It is very important to have specific target prior to initiate web designing. It is necessary to check scope of the website and be sure that content of the web pages were placed accordingly. It is advised to not design heavy sites with several links if it is used for personal purposes or representing a small business. Most on-line sites are designed with the aim to be user friendly and easy to surf.
2. Color your World- use soothing colors in your website
3. Great fonts speak volumes- carefully choose fonts that reflect your brand’s personality, your site will look more believable.
4. Stock up on images to tell your story
5. Format your words for attractive, readable pages- Don’t just spray a bunch of words on your page and leave them lying there.
6. Use Knowledgeable content.
Some key Features of web design are:
1. W3C Validated XHTML website development.
2. Full CSS managed Div based website development.
3. Faster loading.
4. Cross browser compatibility.
5. Resolution compatibility.
6. Full time On-line assistance.
7. Use Cascading Style Sheet(CSS).
8. It should be well designed.
9. It should be easy so that people can read properly.
by admin on 5 september, 2013
Don’t you think today’s era is completely depends upon Web Development? Let’s go a few years back when the web explosion did not take place. Everything was simple! No websites, no craze for internet. People even don’t know the meaning of the internet. Now come to 21st century – The world of Internet. If we talk about internet then how can we ignore web development.
Web development is the root of the internet. Without this, we can’t imagine the definition of internet. Today, everyone is completely depends upon web development. From large companies to small, from colleges to school, from government to private sectors, everyone has their own website. I think this is the major reason that why the internet is most popular. Because all these areas want to gain their popularity. Everyone is involved in the race to come first. To gain popularity, companies hire website designers, website developers, search engine optimization experts.
Now, if everyone knows what is web development then everyone must know types of websites. There are two types of websites: Static Website and Dynamic Website. Static websites are those in which updates like content, layout style can only be done by developer or who know website development. It is delivered to the user as it is stored.
A static website is the cheapest to develop and hosting options are also cheap and many smaller companies use these to get their presence on the web. Some advantages of static website are:
1. They are Cheap to host.
2. They are Cheap to develop.
3. They can be done quickly.
But there are few disadvantages also.
1. Only Web Developer can make changes.
2. Not much useful to users.
On the other hand, Dynamic websites are those in which updates can be done by web developer and website owner too. Both have the access to update relevant content. Dynamic website can contain client-side scripting or server-side scripting to generate changing content or a combination of both scripting types. These websites include HTML programming for the basic structure. On Dynamic website, information can be change according to user requirement. For examples of dynamic website features are: news updating, discussion boards, weather reports, the ability for clients or users to upload or download documents, ability to website owners to create content and other relevant updates. Some advantages are:
1. Very easy to update
2. New content builds more traffic and helps in search engine optimization.
3. Both web developer and client can make changes.
4. Much more functional website.
Now-a-days, almost all prefer to have dynamic website with new css trends. Because they look stunning in all areas like layout design, functions, tabs, navigation, pictures. Here are some examples of website which can only be attractive if they are made dynamically.
1. Dynamic website for school
2. Hospital Management System
3. School Website Development
4. College Management System
5. Websites of Schools
6. Software of School
7. Company Website.
and the list is too long……
by admin on 2 september, 2013
With onset of every new year, new trends in website design are launched. Another year i.e 2013 is going away from our lives and with that tremendous innovations reinvigorate every moment. With every new year, we start thinking of new technology predictions. In the world of Internet and technology, these innovations are quite at faster pace. So, with these uprising technology predictions for the world that revolves around Designing – Website Design.
Check out some new trends in School Website Design.
1. Social Media Buttons
2. QR Codes
3. Pop-out Details on Hover with CSS
4. Flash-less Design
5. Large Photography
6. Transparent Design
7. Responsive School Website Design